Bath Room Accessories: Song Lin Building, Syed Alwi Road

Bath Room Accessories: Song Lin Building, Syed Alwi Road

Randall said we cannot find prices like these elsewhere in Singapore.  A little exaggeration there of course but... yep, quite true.

Items are mostly made in Malaysia or China and I can't recall the brands.  Picked out wash basin, taps, shower sets...etc for both of our bathroom.  Came out to just a little over $2000.  

The exciting find for me was the toilet bowl.  As I had done my research, I had my mind set on a certain brand for its shape and features.  I found one here, looks exactly the same, fitted with Geberit system that went for one third of the price of the named brand.  Such a easy decision.

I was also happy to settle everything in less than two hours.

Comments

  1. Sanyabath fittings Pvt. Ltd. is the best brand in Over Head Shower Manufacturers, Suppliers, Traders, Exporter in India. We are leading the industry the best quality Over Head Shower, Bathroom Shower Manufacturers & Supplier. For buy, the requirement related to Over Head Shower calls us.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cooker Hood -- What is the right height?

My HDB 4 Room, 4A Floor Plan

Response time of HDB's general enquiry...you will be surprised!