WC - Treo

WC - Treo

I don't have the exact details of it but I bought it because it was a ToTo CW166B look-alike with Geberit system built-in.  It was the only one I liked in the line up in that shop.  At that moment in time, I was mostly happy that the price is ok and I don't have to go elsewhere to do more shopping and comparison.  



Other than aesthetic reason, this design is a little bit taller and steeper in gradient than the Roz (using it currently) and Johnson Suisse (used it before).  I was hopeful that the increase in height and depth will translate to more forceful flushing power.  

Another consideration I had for WC was the coating of the ceramic basin.  Toto was the only one to mention that it had an additional coating of CeFionTect for extra protection: a little like Teflon coating for cooking pans - easy to wash.  No other brand has mentioned any special coating, so I assume ToTo is the only one who bother to do a little extra.  

This particular Treo WC costs $330+ (need to check the receipt for actual).  Was I right not to pay three times the price for a ToTo?  Let's hope Treo won't let me down.

To be updated...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cooker Hood -- What is the right height?

My HDB 4 Room, 4A Floor Plan

Response time of HDB's general enquiry...you will be surprised!