Tiling Work: Mosaic Soon

Tiler: Mosaic Soon (顺)

He is part of sub-con of my ID.  Stocky guy with a loud and intimidating voice.  When asked his name, he proudly announced:  Soon!... call me Mosaic Soon!

For you newbies doing renovation for the very first time, tiling or wet works rank the highest in terms of importance.  Cement mix is not right, level is not aligned, tilt not enough (in bathroom)... you will have endless nightmares with the house.  So...

Be very nice with the tilers.

I will just show you some works he has done mending the walls.

Before
After


Before
After
I am paying extra attention on the walls because they will just be painted at the end of the renovation.  If it is not smooth and flushed, it will be noticeable.  We are paying him extra to do all these patch ups because it was not included in the quote.  Will cost us extra $600 more as I ripped off all the aircon pipings and the ceilings.  Worth it if he can do it right.  So far so good.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cooker Hood -- What is the right height?

My HDB 4 Room, 4A Floor Plan

Response time of HDB's general enquiry...you will be surprised!