How steady is your ID?

With less than a week to go to completion.  More work done and inevitably, more problems popped up.  How does your ID handle problems?

"It's like that one."

I have been hearing this phrase very frequently the past few days.  With three renovation done under our watch,  nope, it is not like that one.

Keep cool.

There's no use shouting.  Do some homework and show your ID what it is supposed to be like.

"Can you accept it?"

Before the sale, I am sure all ID will assure you of their high standard and taste.  Why is it that once work started, they morphed into a general contractor?  Should the ID tell me if it is acceptable?

Well, sad to say, my selected ID is not that steady.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cooker Hood -- What is the right height?

My HDB 4 Room, 4A Floor Plan

Response time of HDB's general enquiry...you will be surprised!